Awesome features of Apple’s iWatch:
1. Apple iWatch has a digital crown; the dial on the watch from where much of the interaction will be put through and would control the use of apps. For example it can be used to zoom in and out of a map. It is build up with a rectangular bezel, a rectangular sapphire crystal screen and curved edges & is made of metal.
2. Intricately designed based on user interface, the new Apple iWatch will now be able to help people remind themselves where they parked cars and also help them to unlock room doors; for this they tied up with brands like BMW & Starwood followed by launching an app for the same. Apple iWatch has its own application called Glances, which would show wearer information similar to what they get on 'Google'.
3. Available with variety of straps & styles, the iWatch gives you an option to choose from two sizes preferably male & female version, unlike products from competing brands that have been criticized for being too big for smaller wrists.
4. The new Apple iWatch is waterproof and would work seamlessly with recently launched versions of iPhones 6 & 6 plus and even previous ones 5, 5s or 5c.
5. Can be worn all day and on all occasions. The screen of the dial is a touch screen and hence can make out the difference between a tap and press. As it does not have a keyboard, so the messages can only be sent through dictation or emoji.
Zachary T. Brown